Join us at 9 a.m. before Sunday service for our ongoing book study. We choose Unity books to read at home and come together with questions and sharing about how we use the principles in our lives.
Healing and wholeness part 1
Start: January 3, 2016 (you can join us any time)
End: March 27, 2016
This advanced course is divided into two parts. Healing and Wholeness 101 will essentially work with The Source of Healing, and Healing and Wholeness 102 with the Consciousness and Practice of Healing. However, all topics will be intertwined throughout the two classes.
Both courses are based in the spiritual universal principles that support the expression of healing, health, and wholeness in students’ minds, bodies, and affairs. Students will be working with Myrtle and Charles Fillmore’s interpretation of healing and wholeness as well as historical and contemporary master teachers. Such principles will be presented to support students in developing a practical understanding of Myrtle and Charles’ theology as heart-centered metaphysicians.
Students will be able to:
- Analyze, interpret, and explain the essential elements of Myrtle and Charles Fillmore’s theology while developing a personal understanding of healing, wholeness, curing, and health.
- Examine and use current language to express concepts of healing and wholeness. Illustrate key aspects of the Source of Healing.
- Explain the significance of prayer, the Silence and meditation in relationship to healing and wholeness.
- Explain the elements in developing the consciousness of “The Fullness of Time” in the healing process.
- How to Let God Help You by Myrtle Fillmore → buy
- Myrtle Fillmore’s Healing Letters by Myrtle Fillmore → buy
- Christian Healing by Charles Fillmore → buy
- Jesus Christ Heals by Charles Fillmore → buy
- Personal journal
- Syllabus – download
*feel free to find other sources of the text (Kindle, used, compendiums, etc.).
What are see classes?
*Spiritual Education and Enrichment (SEE) is a 25-course Unity program to deepen your understanding of truth teachings. Classes include metaphysics, meditation, Bible overview, Jesus' teachings, prayer, and so much more.
Unity Lake Houston offers classes for credit (optional) in the form of a weekly book study. You can also take classes online or at Unity Village in Kansas City. To learn more about the SEE program visit the website of Unity Institute.